Something Contentious

I'm about to make a huge huge claim, one that could send reverberations around the cosmos.

Croatia. Has. The. Best. Smelling. Laundry. Products.

There, I've put it out there. Walking around the villages in the morning you can smell the laundry on the lines. I did a load of washing yesterday and I'm pretty attracted to myself just because of the newly washed clothes!

I've talked about this previously that if you go into a traditional Croatian supermarket, there are aisles of laundry products to choose from (as opposed to a couple of options for, let's say, breakfast cereal). Mind you, on the breakfast thing, this may have changed with more international brands (Lidl and Kaufland) making a play for the local market. 

I just had to draw a line in the laundry stakes. Gold medal for Croatia for amazing smelling washing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End

Rental Car. Part 1. First Destination.

Back in monopoli